- This topic has 22 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by مومن.
please read carefully the following:
To protect yourself and others from getting sick
Wash your hands regularly with soap and running water or by using alcohol-based hand rub especially:
• after coughing or sneezing,
• when caring for the sick,
• before, during and after you prepare food,
• before eating,
• after toilet use,
• when your hands are visibly dirty.
When coughing or sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue; throw tissue into closed bin immediately after use, and clean hands. Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth. Avoid close contact with the other people when you are experiencing cough and fever. If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider.
To decide what to do to stay healthy while working
• Maintain your Business activities (travel, meetings, policies) as long as they comply with WHO or local health authorities.
• If you are invited to a professional exhibition. All our teams are encouraged to limit or even cancel visits to the various professional exhibitions. Once again, we recommend that you defer non-essential travel and discuss with your manager, who in turn must speak with HR and Security before any travel booking.
• If you have a travel planned:
o Defer non-essential travel.
o Avoid travel if you are sick, including if have fever and cough.
o We recommend that you do not travel to China and or to areas quarantined by Governmental statement (especially in South Korea and Northern Italy).
o Consult national travel advice before going on business trip.
o If you become sick while travelling, inform crew and seek medical care early.
• If you are at the office or at a customer premise:
o Avoid close contact with people suffering from fever and cough.
o Frequently clean hands. Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth. And every other above recommendation to protect yourself and the others from getting seek.
o Shall your customer close the office you are working, and you are not sick, nor have been in contact with infected persons, speak with your direct manager and determine whether you should work from home or return to Atos offices.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.